Friday, December 26, 2014

Looks like I'm wrong all this while...

Ok. Once i'm wondering why the hell people just love listening to music. And once, tbh, i hate it when people said they listen to music to ease their stress. I mean, is music relaxing? And now, i found the answer. Music IS relaxing. Why?? Well, if you guys are like me -the type of person who always seem to be unsattisfied of most books and movies ending- then you'll find music relaxing. Cuz you don't have to think of a better ending. By better, i mean, the one that you like.



Well then, why don't i play games? Cuz seriously, games makes me stress. Especially when i lose. I would never relax while playing games. Talking abt games, my brother wanted to play Assassin's Creed. But, i think he better play Zelda. Well, he's a 9-year old. And he never even play with x-box and etc. I played ps2 once, and i think it's really hard. I can't control the cart. It keeps colliding with the walls. I really am bad at using a game pad. It's easier to play games on a computer using a keyboard.


Ok, back to music. I still am wondering what the hell makes me suddenly into this songs stuff. Well, tbh, i think it's the hormones. Even if it's not it, i'll still blame it. What can i do, it's the only logical explanation for my sudden love to listening to songs. What else to blame? Right. NOTHING. So, it's gotta be it.



Kk. That's all for today. Gotta get back to Jessie. Don't judge.

p/s: I actually wanna watch Henry Danger. But, the 12th episode won't be out till next year. So, i watched till the 11th episode and now, i've gotta wait next year. Again, don't judge. But, when i come to think of it, who doesn't watch Disney and Nickelodeon, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment