Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bored till the last drop

Ok, so, since exam's over, i don't really know what to do. I mean, all this while, in this school, it was so busy that there was no time to do nothing. There was always activity. But now, there's so much time with so little thing to do.

So, until now, the only thing i've done so far is watching movies with my dormmates and reading novels. And sleep. That's my life now. Novels, movie, sleep and chat. Oh, and also, youtube. I actually opened it every single day just to check if there are any new music videos. What a life.

I was thinking, maybe i should start writing. A novel, maybe. But, i'm not much of a writer. Besides, my English is still not good enough. Grammar mistakes everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to youtube too. Virtual high five. When are you coming home? (Actual date). Let's attend "Easy math camp". I'm gonna text your mum later bc I wanna ask her about the "camp".

    ReplyDelete